Monday, April 04, 2011

Déjà vu

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

For those of my long time readers (are there any of you left here anymore?), every year you know that I enter the Ultimate Blog Party. Last year was a bit of a downer because the prize I was supposed to win, never came, but that's a story for another day. However, all that was made up for when I won THIS on their Christmas contest.

For those of you who are new to my blog, my husband and I are PAPs (Prospective Adoptive Parents) and we've been waiting for our little one for four and a half years. Yup, THAT long. For a process that was supposed to take nine to 12 months, here we are still waiting 4.5 years later...not that I'm bitter or anything. ;)

Anyways, take a look around and enjoy.

1 comment:

Annabeaninc said...

Just stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party. Your blog is so thoughtful and funny, great job! And I am sure the waiting will be more than worth it so I wish you lots of luck with the future lovely baby.

I am excited to be following now =) I'd love if you could follow us back as well: http://blog.annabean.com/