Monday, September 15, 2008

SO happy...














Today was a very good day...Bath and Body Works FINALLY opened at a mall near me! Yes, girls and boy, there's a store within about a 10 minute drive of my house.

I spent about half an hour inhaling deeply while Josh sat on a bench wandering around the store and spent a small fortune. I have to say that I was VERY pleasantly surprised that the prices were the same as they are in the States on most items. WOO!

The only thing they don't have are the scented shampoos, which they aren't getting in until January or February...which sucks. I'll have to make a run for the border for those, but in the meantime I'm a VERY happy camper.

To add to my over joy, the saleslady screwed up when she was ringing up my items so I ended up paying about $13.50 less...SA-WEET!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you always smell so good. It is the shampoo and all the bath crap you buy!

C's Mom said...

Ahhhh....I can smell ya from here :0)

4D said...

Sa-weet indeed!! I am jonesing for one to open here!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Is that what that smell is.

Glad it was such a great day.

crazylady said...

you WERE starting to smell ripe... glad that's been taken care of.

So you inhale deeply, you say?

D & S said...

I can't wait until the one in Edmonton is open. Only a three hour drive away :).