Saturday, April 17, 2010

Awesomeness overload!

For those of you that have been following the blog for the past week or so, you'll remember that I wrote this post all about the Ultimate Blog Party (or UBP10).

Anyways, I never thought it would happen, but I *actually* won something and I couldn't be more pleasantly surprised and happy about it. I won a $250 gift certificate to a Hilton Garden Inn Hotel! How awesome is that?!

It's going to come in *so* handy when we go on our road trip later this year. WOO...HOO!!!

Thanks everyone at 5 Minutes for Mom!

7 comments:

Red Sand said...

Yay!!!

wzgirl said...

Congrats, Momma! That is so effing fantastic!!

Mike, Terri and Ava said...

Congratulations!

Sam said...

WooHoo!!! Looking forward to seeing you and taking you shopping at the outlets!!! (Tell Josh I'm sorry for what will happen!) Email me your travel dates when you have them. I might have lodging alternatives for you (insert eyebrow wiggle)!

Alyson and Ford said...

Congrats!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

kanishk said...

That is so effing fantastic!!
post free classified ads

Tori Close said...

Congratulations! I also won a prize from Baby Banz. Pretty exciting, isn't it? :)

I stopped by from the links at the UBP 2010, and wanted to let you know that I am hosting a Mother's Day Giveaway at my blog. Would love it if you wanted to enter! :)

Blessings,
Tori