Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It's HOW many inches?!

I can't remember when I started this little rug hooking project, it might have been around the time that we decided to adopt from China, or even before that. I pretty much gave up on it for quite some time, for obvious reasons.

I finally finished it last week and got it framed and we picked it up today. To get a full perspective of its size, it measures 28 inches by 40 inches...

After we took the picture of it, we wrapped it back up and it's sitting in Little Maple's room until 2009...2010...whenever.

I also have a white tiger which I might eventually complete, we'll see.

13 comments:

4D said...

That is awesome! Good for you.

Keep smilin!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

It looks great! I love rug hooking!

Mamacita said...

That's really pretty! I used to love hooking. Hee Hee....she said hooking.

Catherine said...

Beautiful!!

Headmeister said...

Hey girlie - sorry I haven't stopped by recently... I haven't been blog-hopping in a looong time!

The rug turned out great! However I can't help feeling that the panda is staring into my soul.... ;)

wzgirl said...

Wow - that is incredible! I've never seen one so big!

Robin said...

Looks spectacular! I know it will look awesome in Little Maples room alongside the white tiger when you get it done :0)

M and M said...

Good job!!

Who knew you were so crafty???

See you Sunday!

C's Mom said...

Very cool!

I have to fess up that the title of your post had my mind in the gutter ;0)

D & S said...

That is huge! Good for you for finishing. It looks great.

kerri said...

I love pandas, we saw them at the Chongquing zoo, they were just amazing.
I am sure "little Maple" will love her panda rug.
Nice hooking job, *wink*.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I done those long ago... haven't done one in the longest time...

Lisa said...

Hey Rhonda I had nooooo idea you were a "hooker". I use to hook in my younger days. It was very relaxing and theraputic.

It turned out beautiful!!