Monday, April 07, 2008

5 days ***UPDATE***












The picture pretty much sums up my feelings on the batch, so I really won't comment on it further than that.

Josh and I had a fun-filled weekend. We took advantage of the GLORIOUS weather we had and went for a nice long drive up to Bobcaygeon and Fenelon Falls and took in some of the scenery. We went for a long walk and just enjoyed some 'us' time and talked about a vacation that we're in the beginning stages of planning. It's not the trip to Calgary to visit them (which we're TOTALLY excited about), it's another trip that we're planning probably in the Fall. We just need to get away.

***Well, Michelle came up with an interesting 'game' and it piqued my interest. She left a comment and is trying to guess our vacation destination. Only a couple of you know where we're going, so you can't play (and you can't give hints to anyone, neither can you, Spitgirl)...leave a comment if you want to try to guess where we're going on our Fall vacation. It might be amusing to see your guesses... ;)***

7 comments:

Pug Mama said...

PERFECT picture!!

M and M said...

Where are you going? Should we all guess???

I say IRELAND!

D & S said...

Totally excited you guys are coming!!!! But I want to play...please! I don't care if I have the advantage of knowing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhonda

Just letting you know you have been tagged!
Come visit me. www.roguequeen.wordpress.com

C's Mom said...

Love that shot....looks like my jake getting a pawful.

Ummmm...I guess Peru. Wherever you go you are going to meet a special person named Euphagenia! I just feel it in me bones :0)

Anonymous said...

Your freakin' pictures always crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Sand said...

Ummmm. Bali?