Saturday, April 12, 2008

Show off!


While it's no Spidercat, it is pretty funny. ;)

I remember once when we walked into the den when we lived in the apartment and Deuce was climbing up the screen door. We had the sliding door slightly open (the screen door was closed), and he was halfway up the screen and had his claws stuck and couldn't get down. He was just a kitten and had his claws all wrapped around the screen and couldn't release them to get himself down. Of course, he repaid us for his freedom by scratching me to ribbons...ah memories. :)

4 comments:

Yoli said...

I love cats. I love your blog too!

Anonymous said...

I still crack up every time I remember that your cat's name is Deuce too!

C's Mom said...

That is pretty funny but right now I am glad my pussies have no claws! :0)

redmaryjanes said...

My cat has no front claws, so she's avoided that, but any other type of folly and she's all over it!