Monday, April 21, 2008

Hon, what's that thing in your hand?

















This morning I woke up to a most unpleasant sound of *BANG* *CRASH* *THUD* *SCREAM*

Though I do have to admit that the bang, crash, and thud had to do with something falling out of my husband's armoire, and the scream emanated from me. I can't say that I was terribly impressed at being woken up by a racket of, well, brackets.

If you remember this post about our move (almost seven months ago), our asshat movers claimed that they lost the brackets from my dresser mirror. Well, this morning Josh was reaching far into his armoire to pull out a golf shirt and out tumbled said brackets. Gee, I guess they WEREN'T "left in a pile of dust" in our apartment after all.

Once an asshat...always an asshat...

5 comments:

Mark said...

It in cases like this that I would say - If you want something done right you have to do it yourself!!!

However who the HECK wants to move furniture!!

So I guess all I can say is - I'm Happy your found your brackets? Better late than never.

I could go on but that would be bad!!!

Keep smiling!!!

Anonymous said...

I just have to remind you that every time you say the word asshat, it totally cracks me up. I almost spit tea at my monitor!

C's Mom said...

Asshatness...it's a way of life.

D & S said...

Ahhh, the tales of moving continue! At least you have them now.

Tracey and Mike said...

Ok, so there was a good reason why we moved ourselves. Up until now I was having trouble finding one.