Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Out of the Cold

This post is mainly for the T.O. ladies and gents. Since Josh and I are going to be helping out every Tuesday evening for the rest of the winter, I thought I would try to get some clothing donations together. If any of you have any spare winter clothes, hats, gloves, jackets, whatever...let me know. The most needed items are underwear and socks, jeans, shirts and hoodies. This Tuesday they ran out of boots, so if any of you have those, that would be great.

Also, if any of you are interested in helping out on Tuesday evenings let me know. They are always looking for more volunteers.

Email me (in the sidebar) if you're interested.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow! We need more people like you and Josh in this world. I can probably come up with some stuff. I'll e-mail you.