Sunday, March 01, 2009

PIPO has PIPA!

I know I'm late in announcing this. I've been out all day but I ran to my computer as soon as we walked through the door this evening, so I could see little PIPA in her momma's arms. I can't tell you how excited I am for them!

Josh and I decided to go out for the day...we ended up in Paris and London. Well, let me backtrack a bit.

When we woke up this morning Josh was going a bit stir crazy, and he wanted to go out somewhere. We decided to go to Paris and visit the Mary Maxim store. We walked around for a while and then decided to get something to eat. While we were at lunch, I decided to give my "sister" M a call, and we went out to London for a visit. We had a ball together, as we always do. Hopefully she's coming to town next weekend. WOO!

No comments: