Friday, December 29, 2006

6000+200=? ***UPDATE***

Well, it was just a few short weeks ago that I was just 'celebrating' my 5000th visitor to the blog and here I am on the cusp of 6000! It really boggles my mind that so many people are interested in 'li'l ole me' that I'm getting 1000 hits about every three weeks now. This is also my 200th post. When I first started out, I didn't think I'd do much with this blog but as the wait gets longer and longer, I find that I'm writing 1-2 posts a day. (Perhaps I need a hobby -- other than blogging, that is.) ;)

Anyways, last night I was going a little stir crazy so Josh and I went out for a long drive. We ended up going out to see The Queen (the movie, not Her Majesty). If anyone is considering going to see it, go! It's well worth it. Helen Mirren is outstanding in the role. If she doesn't get nominated for an Oscar for this, then something is definitely wrong with the world...

*** I'm not sure who my 6000th visitor was, but I do know they visited at 1:28pm today. :P ***

7 comments:

C's Mom said...

You're officially a blog ho!

Now we know there's always sumpin' wrong with the world depending who you ask. I'll have to check out 'The Queen' and see what she's got to say.

Wonder if the queen is a blog ho? Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

OOOOh.....OOOOOOh.... Connie called you a Ho! ;)

Yeah, I started the whole blog thing just to keep track of the steps we're taking in the adoption journey, but as you well know, it's grown into an entirely different monster in and of itself - and now I have multiple blogs...lol! There are also days where I think "what did I do with my time before I started blogging???" Well, I thought about it, and I figured it out - I played PC games and gardened, and cleaned my house. Well, it's winter, so the gardening is out. I guess I'll just have to keep blogging... and hire a maid. Oh well... ;)

M and M said...

Wow - 6000th visitor almost! That is great! Why wouldn't people be interested in you and what you have to say??

Your blog is very enjoyable to read! Thanks for make the 1-2 posts a day - I enjoy reading them!!

Anonymous said...

I have heard that this movie is pretty good and have been promising to go see it, so I guess it's time to go.
Congrats on your 6000th visitor. Although, before I posted this you were at 6023...

Tao's Mommy said...

Yup you are part of the bloggy crew now!! Enjoy getting to know you and look forward to the journey to come!!!

Anonymous said...

You are rockin the blog world!

PinkDevora said...

Heh. The Pontiac 6000 LE was my first car! Great car.

Congrats on the 6000th.