Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My name is Rhonda, and I'm a candle-aholic...

I packed up my candles and accessories last night and was stunned to see how much crap stuff I have accumulated. I have an entire box and a half of candle related paraphernalia. The sad thing is, I rarely light them anymore. I think I need a 12-step program. Well, for any of you that are coming to the housewarming (whenever that may be), be prepared for a really fruity smelling house. :P

The upside to all of this, of course, is that I'm prepared for the next bazillion blackouts...

3 comments:

4D said...

Candles...so good...so nice...so addictive. I had an affair this year with Partylite Candles. I called it off...it was costing me too much $$ and grief from hubs.

Keep smilin!

t~ said...

I buy em, I light em, I burn em. I'm an addict as well.

M and M said...

Note to self - don't bring candles to the house warming!