Monday, January 14, 2008

Always check your bills...

Bell Mobility can go take a running bite at themselves. :)

I got home this evening and opened up my bills mail and noticed that my cell bill was WAY higher than it should have been. Yeah, I know, I don't REALLY need a cell phone, but hey, you never know when you're going to get a referral call...*snort*

Anyways, I looked at the bill and realized that not only had they changed my package, they hadn't even bothered to tell me. So instead of getting 100 minutes with weekends and evenings free, I was getting 36 minutes at a cost of $30...Ques'que fuck?! Care to translate that, Doris?

So I called up Bell, complained, and surprisingly they fixed the bill without much effort. Apparently there was a 'flaw' in their system, so they had to fix it by hand. So instead of paying $73.14 this month, I only have to pay $40.04. Not too shabby.

I guess the moral of the story is to always bitch read before you pay. ;)

6 comments:

Mamacita said...

Ques'que fuck? Yer killin' me!

OH MY #6 said...

Hate my bills!

Lea

4D said...

C'est un fuck up et il faut crier "Fuck you, donne moi mon argent, bitch!"

A money saving remider.

Keep smilin!

Tasha Kent said...

I actually put the three-worded phrase in freetranslation.com and they wouldn't translate it. Go figure. Ohhh... now I see that mamacita and doris&dan wrote more things for me to try to get translated.

OziMum said...

LMAO! I did french for 4 years in high school, but all I can remember is: My name is... and I would like a ham sandwich please (I specifically remembered the last one, thinking if I was ever in a french speaking country I wouldn't go hungry!!!)

Good for you, picking up the error - I'm a slack arse when it comes to checking stuff.

D & S said...

Always complain, you have nothing to loose. Good for you.