Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Double your fun...

Today is my nephew Z's seventh birthday! I can't believe he's 7 already! I still remember getting the call that his mom, L, was in labour, and rushing to the hospital to get there for his birth. *sigh* How time flies...

When I called him this morning to wish him happy birthday, his mom said that he wasn't up yet. Apparently he was too excited that it was his birthday today so he fought going to sleep last night and was up during the night...

He's having a bowling party on Saturday which should be a lot of fun. It's always cute watching him bowl and get so excited.

It's also my very good friend Nic's birthday today as well. Leave a comment here and wish her a happy birthday. (She's on vacation and if you leave a comment on her blog, she might not end up seeing it...but do whatever floats your boat). :P

6 comments:

4D said...

Happy Birthday Z!!

Have a rockin b-day Nic!!

Keep smilin!

spitgirl said...

Happy birthday to Nic and your nephew Z...

kerri said...

Happy birthday Z, can I come to your bowling party, are you going to have chocolate cake? :O)

Happy birthday Nic, hope your having a great vacation.

D & S said...

Happy birthday to little man Z! I hope he has loads of fun bowling.

I hope Nicole's having a blast and enjoying her time off.

Special K said...

Happy Birthday Nic & Z!

crazylady said...

I almost forgot to mark my scent on your spot!
Happy New Years

Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating aging with cake

Stay in touch, even though I kinda bailed on CB.