Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Who's up for a challenge?! ***UPDATE***

Some people are just weird. Someone found my blog with that search term. Now granted, I have my comment line set up as "Squirrels holding their nuts", so it could be questioned who is more odd them or me...but that's besides the point. Though I think she could take some of the blame for it...it was her suggestion after all... ;)

If you remember this post, you'll remember how all of this got started. So, with that in mind, I think it's probably time to change my comment line to either something more maple-y in nature or something more amusing...put your thinking caps on people. Though I am fond of her previous suggestion of "hard woodies"...I'm just afraid of the kind of "element" I'd get here.

Oh wait, you're all already here.

***Ok, I still can't decide on a new comment label, so in the meantime, I've chosen this...ok, Josh did. The challenge is still open...***

9 comments:

4D said...

Leaves Falling

Leaves Crunching

Sap Running

I am blocked...

Keep smilin!

Catherine said...

Maple Leaves

Leaves of Wisdom

Sapplings

Two Kayaks said...

Sigh...

If you have to change, you have to change.

Falling Leaves

Maple Saps

Leaf Your Thoughts

Syrupy Thoughts

Sappy Goodness

OH MY #6 said...

No creative thinking in this mind sorry!

Love, Maple Leaves that Catherine suggested.

lea

"M2" said...

leave the nuts alone

crazylady said...

woodpeckers

fell out of their tree

looking for wood

splinters

looking for cover

leaf me alone

Oh sugar

pieces of kindling

forest fires

I could on?????

OziMum said...

hahaha! Yes, I'm here. I know how you Canadian's talk about us Australians being odd...

How bout
*Nuggets of wisdom (referring to acorn like nut things as nuggets - do maple trees have acorn like nuts?)
*Leaf your comment (ooo, I just noticed 2K & crazylady said similar... I promise I didn't copy!)
*Tree of Good and Evil
*Hoard your nuts here
*Sticky sticks (I was actually thinking sticky knickers... but I don't think I was thinking about your blog at the time!!!)

...geez they're bad aren't they?

OziMum said...

What? You didn't like Sticky knickers?!!

crazylady said...

I have more

1) tree huggers
2) barks up my trunk
3) pieces of junk in my trunk
4) bark-ers
5) carpenter ants
6) termites
7) bits of fertilizer
8) roots
9) carvings