Saturday, January 12, 2008

Captain Caveman

Seriously people...Captain Caveman?! Why are people constantly hitting my blog and looking for pictures of Captain Caveman?! I posted a picture of him once. ONCE! Now I have people doing Google searches of Captain Caveman at least 2, 3, or 4+ times a day. GRAH! Good old Statcounter tells me so.

Actually, the oddest one was today, from a lawyer's office. I guess it was a slow day at the office...

Of course, this post won't dissuade people from looking now...Granted, it was a good cartoon, but sheesh. ;)

I'm always curious what their reaction is when they look for his picture and then find out this is an adoption blog. If you're one of those people, leave me a comment and let me know. :P

4 comments:

insanemommy said...

Cavemen?! Attorneys? Is there any correlation I wonder?! lol

4D said...

Captain CavemanCaptain CavemanCaptain CavemanCaptain CavemanCaptain CavemanCaptain CavemanCaptain CavemanCaptain CavemanCaptain CavemanCaptain CavemanCaptain CavemanCaptain CavemanCaptain Caveman

That will help the search!

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

I never would have guessed that fur dude would have such a following.

redmaryjanes said...

I love Captain Maaaaaaan!
Didn't he hang with Grape Ape?