Thursday, November 09, 2006

Another one bites the dust...

Well it seems now that the Democrats now run the House AND the Senate, John Bolton may be the next one to fall on the chopping block. How awesome is that?!

I was never a fan of Bolton, and yes this is coming from a Canadian with a strong interest in (though, admittedly, not a full understanding of) American politics, so I don't think I'll sniffle at his political demise. In fact, I may end up doing a little happy dance. :)

On a side note, for those of you that were following my post about this, I can say that after our first full week of adding to the jar, it's sitting at a healthy total of $61. Granted, it's not a king's ransom, but it's a nice little total after a week. I figure if we can keep doing this, plus adding X to our bank account each month, we'll be in really good shape once we get our referral. :)

3 comments:

wzgirl said...

Really good $$ shape -- and if you keep up the gym-stuff/exercise regime -- then really good physical shape, too! You inspire me to be intentional about these things!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, but "shrub" is trying to squeeze the 'stache though confirmation hearings (with the lame duck gang) before the January changeover.

M and M said...

What a great first week with the savings!!

I don't know what we have as it is in a 'you must break open to have access to this money' piggy...I am pretty sure (positive) that it does not add up to $61/week!!