Tuesday, November 14, 2006

HONK!

I went to the gym again today, did an hour on the treadmill (4 miles) and burned off 365 calories. Once I get to about the 35-40 minute range on the treadmill, I guess that's when the adrenaline kicks in because I can't feel my legs at that point. When I get to the end though, I feel like I want to do more. The good thing though is that my back is hurting a lot less now, so I can probably get back into using the other machines soon, but I'll give it a bit more time.

Then, because I did so well at the gym, I went home, had dinner and a big freaking honk of cake. No, not a hunk of cake; when it's that big it's a HONK.

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Yum...I'm sure the honk wasn't more calories than you burned off! That would be most unfair :0)

Kristine said...

Yummyyyy!!! Honk away - in your housecoat I hope :)

M and M said...

Just the fact that you went to the gym is good...I need to get to that point of thinking...