Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Iiiiiinteresting.

Well I got some interesting questions, not exactly what I thought I'd get, but here comes some answers for you all...

1. Do you have anyone weird in your family? Like extra toes? Talks to spirits? Thinks they are superman?

Nic, weirdness in the family...doesn't everyone? I don't have anyone that has extra toes, talks to spirits, or superman...but I have had patients in the office that think that. Does that count?

2. Ummmm.....what did you get from New Zealand??!!!

Donna, all will be revealed in a few days...ohhh the anticipation, can you feel it?! :)

3. How come I don't know what you look like....at all!?!

Christie, I don't like to scare small children, so no pictures will appear here. If you want a rough idea of what I look like, here you go...This should help Connie, Krista, and Sam recognize me when we meet up in a couple of weeks...





4. Did you ever have a cavity? How many? Got any right now?

Aimee, I've had TONS of cavities...too many to count. Umm, I don't think I have a cavity now...are you trying to drum up business for any dentist relatives?

5. Why won't you consider moving to the west end of the city?

Michelle, we want to stay close to the 'hood and where our parents are...especially with "Little Maple" on her way...someday. I'll give you more details on that in a later post this week.

6. Okay.....do you knit? Ever tried? Sew? Crochet? Any of that stuff?

Janet, I don't knit, sew (unless you consider putting buttons on when they fall off), or crochet. The most I do is latch hooking which I *love* doing...but I don't do it often enough...yup, I'm a hoooker. One of these days I should post pictures of the items I've made for my mom and in-laws. I've done a ton of kits and such, but I've never framed any of them for myself.

7. How come you never come to my blog anymore?

Kim, I do! Really I do! I've currently got 93 blogs on my Bloglines and with that many I just read them in there...but believe me I do read your blog everyday, I just don't always have time to comment. :)

8. Who put the "bomp" in the bompty-bompty-bomp? Just kidding! Do you want a kitten to take home with you?

Sam, me obviously, though I'm pretty sure that Heather runs a close second.

I'd love to take a kitten home, but I can't...Deuce is FAR too territorial for us to even contemplate the idea. I'm not sure who he'd attack first...us or the kitten. Knowing our luck, he'd tag team with the kitten and they would both kill us in our sleep...

Keep the questions coming, people. If you have more questions, leave them on this post and I'll answer them in the next one...oh the excitement!

7 comments:

Donna Paonessa said...

93 blogs??? Holy toledo!! I have so far to go.....

redmaryjanes said...

I got a big smile when I read your response. Whew! You know I wasn't serious...well maybe a little. You are one of the first people I regularly visited in blogland. 93 blogs is a lot.

Headmeister said...

I put the tard in mustard. ;P

Headmeister said...

Question #1:
You have to sing to an audience of 50,000 people and can only choose one of the following songs to sing. You will be supplied with the lyrics, background vocalists, and a full orchestra. You will be dressed in costume as well, in whatever matches the song you have chosen. Your song choices are as follows:

1. It's Raining Men
2. I Like Big Butts
3. Santa Got Run Over By A Reindeer

Which do you choose, and why?

Question #2:
If you were stranded on a deserted island (ok, suspend your belief and pretend there is electricity and/or batteries) and could only bring:

3 books
3 cd's
and 3 DVD's

Which would you bring? You don't have to answer the why...


Ok, so have at it!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Okay, here's my new one....

Have you ever eaten anything ALIVE?

wzgirl said...

Love the picture of WitchyPoo! Do your hairpins fly in the wind when you jump on your broomstick? God I miss that cartoon!

Anonymous said...

I know you haven't bought anything (except the New Zealand stuff) for Maple. When do you intend to start? Is there a specific reason for not buying things?