Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm a good 'lei' ;)

While we were in Bobcaygeon, one of the other things that I bought were three pairs of Croc sandals! I've been looking for them for a while, but I finally found three pair in my size so I jumped on them...literally.




While Josh and I were watching the parade, a chick came up to us in a bikini and gave us leis.






Attached to the leis were $20 off coupons for the place I had just bought the Crocs at! I hustled myself back to the store, placed the coupon on the counter and had a bit of an argument with the clerk. Since the coupon was only valid for the next time I entered the store, I said 'ok, I'm returning these shoes...' and then promptly bought them again as soon as that transaction went through...

Gotta love a good bargain...and brain-dead chimps that work cash registers. :P

8 comments:

Miss Cleo said...

Good for you! Are the shoes comfie? I am not a thong person and I have to wear my crocs with socks.

Jill and Jaap said...

Love...love love the sandals!
Parade sounded fun!

C.J. said...

Woohoo to not getting crocked on your Crocs.

Doris & Dan said...

Croc madness is spreading! LOVE mine and they are super comfy. Even better that you got a deal on them.

Sounds like a wonderful visit.

Keep smilin!

Dolores and Shawn said...

How comfortable are those? I'm debating if I should get a pair or not.

tracy said...

You'll never be the same now with Croc's in your life! Me luvs the flip flops, but I just blogged about 3 more I have added to my collection. And congrats on $20 off! In all my Croc buying, I've never gotten a deal, just the find is good enough for me.

crazylady said...

good on you for getting your money back. That is totally a crazylady hustle.

Kristine and Shawn said...

Have to say that I love that very shoe store in Bob. My Grandpa always buys us the best shoes there!!!! Good deal - I just bought my first pair of crocs today and feel like I am walking on air!!!