Saturday, July 21, 2007

The little blog that could...***UPDATE***

Today the blog is a whole year old...wow! It all started with this post. I still find this whole community amazing...the people, the connections, everything.

Prior to blogging (and the process in general) we didn't exactly have a full social calendar, now it seems that we're constantly busy with other A-parents on a steady basis. We have truly met some of the most interesting and fascinating people through the process...and just think, Josh didn't want me to get involved in blogging. :P

I just want to thank everyone (17500+ to date) who clicks on here regularly (and even not-so-regularly) for the support, laughs, and let's be honest, shared frustrations over the past year.

So, to celebrate this auspicious occasion, I'm going to shake that lurker tree for all it's worth and see who else falls out. If you don't see your blog listed in my sidebar, leave me a comment and I'll add you on (though chances are, I read you in Bloglines anyways). Hey, just leave me a comment anyways...

***I think I added everyone to my blogroll who left me a comment...if you find that yours is still missing and you want it listed, post a comment.***

16 comments:

Tracey and Mike said...

Congrats on one year! I too am amazed with the support I've found and the friends I've made in the blogger community!

M and M said...

Congrats on a year! A year ago, I didn't even know what a blog was!!

Unknown said...

Yeah for one year!

We are LID 4/23/07
www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com

Love this blog!

LaLa said...

Happy one year..I just did my one year post on Thurs. It really is amazing all the support and fun involved.

Mike, Terri and Ava said...

Congrats on one year! We are LID 03/14/06 www.waiting-for-ava.blogspot.ca

OziMum said...

Happy 1st birthday Little Maple Blog!!

I didn't even know what a blog was 2 years ago!! NOt only have a met some really amazing people (both online and in the flesh!), my computer skills have substantially increased! I'm so proud of myself!!!

Like you my hubs wasn't keen either... but this is "my"thing!

aimeeg said...

Wow, happy one year! If someone told me a year ago that I would have people that I knew only through blogworld that I considered my friends, I would have laughed at them. What a difference a year makes.

Anonymous said...

Happy blogaversary. I too am glad to have met you.

D & S said...

Happy one year blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Thank you and god bless.

4D said...

Happy 1 Year! What a great place this has turned out to be. I am happy to know ya!

Keep smilin!

spitgirl said...

Consider the lurker tree shaken.

Headmeister said...

Congrats, chica!!!!

Donna Paonessa said...

Wow, 1 year! I'm hooked now too - AND, I have to admit, Nick now has me hooked on Facebook too!!

Sheesh - no wonder I'm always tired - trying to fit all this computer time in between parenting and my paying job.

*ahem* I'm not listed. :-(((

Robin said...

Hi Rhonda, somewhat new to your blog. I jumped on over from Krista and Connies blog. Would love to be added to your blogroll and to meet you when you come to Ohio.

www.buckeyesinchina.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations -- my 1 year is tomorrow! What a funny coincidence :)