Sunday, September 10, 2006

Survey-licious!**

Ok, so my friend, E, is doing her Master's in Education and needs your help! I alluded to this the other day, so if you could all click on the following link and help out a student in need, it would be greatly appreciated! Take the survey!

I just took it, it's quick and painless, and takes about 10-15 minutes at the absolute most. It would also help if any of you could pass it along to others that you know, or if you really want to, post it on your blog.

The more people that she gets to take it, the happier she will be. The happier she is, the more she'll post in The Little Maple Project.

I know you want to...I know you're curious...

**(Update: Since I was having technical issues over the weekend, I don't know if any of you have had the chance to take the survey, so I'm reposting this for anyone who uses Bloglines and may not have seen the original post. Yes, I know I'm being pushy, but E needs help. ;) If you have any questions, toss me an email or post any questions about it here. Thanks again!)

No comments: