Saturday, February 03, 2007

*bleat bleat*

Month #3 and we made another deposit in the "loonie/toonie" fund. So we've got a nice little amount starting to pile up in the account. We're easily going to have our plane fare saved up by the time we travel in two years. We still haven't decided if we're going to fly business or first class, but it's not like we have to make a decision anytime soon. ;)

This afternoon Josh and I went to see Dreamgirls. It's a good movie, but I can't quite agree with the Best Supporting Actor/Actess Oscar nominations for Eddie Murphy and Jennifer Hudson (even though she'll probably win). Don't get me wrong the singing is incredible, but the acting not so much. I was fairly surprised at how much better a singer Jennifer is than Beyonce...that girl can BELT IT OUT! After I saw the movie, we went over to WalMart and I bought the soundtrack.

I guess I'm just a sheep afterall.

1 comment:

M and M said...

Dreamgirls is on our list of movies to see too.

CONGRATS on the savings!! That is great!! Mark and I were talking tonight about traveling business class to China...Haven't made a final decision yet.