Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just call me Also Ran ***UPDATE***

So the finalists came out for the Share the Love blog awards, and I didn't get to be one. Boo hoo. It's an honour just being nominated...yadda yadda yadda. Maybe next year? On the upside, at least I get to keep the handy dandy little pic on the sidebar...woo.

Anyways, please take the time and remember to vote for Heather as she got into the finals for "Best Blog Design"! Go and vote...vote...vote your butt off!

***I just went to the blog awards site and apparently there was a mix-up as far as voting for the finalists goes. Anyone who voted between 10:00am and 3:00pm today, the vote didn't count and you need to go and vote again.

Out of curiousity, I emailed Heather (the one who ran the award, not the Heather we all know--if that makes sense) and I came >close< to getting into the finals with a tally of 25 votes. To those that voted for me, thanks! To those that didn't *pfffft* ***

3 comments:

4D said...

Big sucky! I voted for ya honey.

Keep smilin!

M and M said...

Sorry about that - I voted for you!!

Now I will go and vote for Heather.

redmaryjanes said...

Hey girl, I had your back!