Friday, February 09, 2007

*tweet tweet* ***UPDATE***

Yup, it's true, I'm officially a full-fledged blogger chick. If you scroll down, on the right side of the page there's a little box with fresh meat new blogs to peruse! Woo! (Ok, so I have nothing interesting to post today, so shoot me.) :P

***Either I'm overtired or this is one of the most amusing things I've seen in a while. I'm sorry, but a picture of a rubber duck with dreds is just too damn amusing. Too bad I never took the initiative and bought Connie's 'ladies' and took them on my European odyssey (though I did think about it). ;)***

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

Duck-o looks a lot easier to manage than my 3 plaster lovin' chicks. They didn't even make it a few states away safely. Like Patsy Cline, the fell to pieces!

Nichole Foster said...

Well it was amusing I will give you that. And it is always funt o add stuff to your blog page. Lord knows I am addicted... up to about 80 blogs a day now...lol.

Nichole

redmaryjanes said...

You bust me up!

aimeeg said...

Nice ducky.

Headmeister said...

Dudette, (I got your email about this as well) this IS hysterical!!! My friends ex-boyfriend did a simial thing with a "Buddy Jesus" doll http://www.jayandsilentbob.com/budchrisdass1.html, which made it all the way to the Vatican with his parents. My Hubby even does something similar as well: He takes photos in front of national landmarks or places of notariety wearing his Superman T-Shirt.

Yes, boys can be strange (But I'm more strange than they are :oP)

R. Duckie said...

I still have those dreads somewhere. The scary thing was, someone glued them to my head. I will try and put more updates on my travels soon!
Quacks, RD