Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'd like to thank the little people...

I'd like to direct your attention to the handy dandy little button on my sidebar. I'll wait while you scroll...

Are you there yet?

Well it seems that one of you nominated me for "Most Thought Provoking" blog for the "Share the Love Blog Awards". I'm not really sure what to make of that, but thanks! I guess whining helps. ;)

I figured, if anything, I might get a nomination for something else...but not that. Not that I'm looking a gift horse in the mouth or anything (hey, what DOES that phrase even mean?)

Anyways, this post isn't just about me, it seems that Heather got two nominations! One for "Best Site Design" (well, duh) and the other for "Best Writing"! I'm just glad we aren't up in the same category. Though it would have been amusing if I got nominated for "Best Site Design" on a site I didn't design...but that's just my twisted sense of humour.

So if you could take a moment and go here, you could vote for both of us...yes, I know, another shameless plug. Voting is open from now until February 6th and then on the 7th the finalists are announced. Like I said before, I don't think I really have a chance to come close to winning...it's just an honour being nominated. ;)

2 comments:

M and M said...

Check - done - voted!

4D said...

Done, done & done!

Keep smilin!