Monday, May 07, 2007

Blatherings

The CCAA finally updated their site tonight. I was hoping they would update the review room at the same time.

I'm still holding on to the faint hope that we'll be through the review room by the time our one year LIDiversary rolls around. Oh how I wish (as we all do) that there would be a speed-up. I can't stand going to the 'rumour site' (which I'll never mention by name here since we all know what it is) and seeing people post who obviously have their head firmly stuck...in the sand and talk about how there's going to be a speed-up 'right around the corner'. It's been talked about ad nauseum for months on end. If it was going to happen, don't you think we'd see an inkling of it by now?

Best case scenario 2005 will be finished sometime in September...or as late as December this year. I remember when our dossier first went over to China, I was talking to Nic and I waxed poetically that we'd be seeing our referrals at some point this year. HA!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not down or depressed about the wait...it is what it is. There's no point whining about it, at least I know this WILL happen...sometime...I hope.

8 comments:

4D said...

It will happen. Keep the faith and the fun. Those will get us through this sucky wait.

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

Waiting stinks..but onward we will wait nonetheless.

I was wondering if CCAA was going to give up on updating the public site. Guess not.

cougchick said...

Just popping in to say hello. Enjoyed "peepin" at your site.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen Nemo? "Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming".

Keep your chin up we can do this together.

aimeeg said...

I was hoping for a review room update as well.

We'll get there...

Cari said...

I'm thinking about 2009 as a reality --
Don't like it but believe that this is what will happen.
Cari

D & S said...

It would've been nice if the review room were updated too. Hopefully with the next batch of referrals it will be the case.

I agree with Beth, just keep swimming.

Mamacita said...

This year!!! Haaa haaa haaa hoooo hoooo heee heee cough hack sputter......you're funny!