Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tag?! (FREAKING LONG)

Thanks Sam for tagging me. Now I have to think of ways to get you back for this...

FOODOLOGY

1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch, are there any other kinds? *drool*

2. What is your favourite fast food restaurant? Well it's not really 'fast food' but I'd definitely go with Tim Hortons. There's nothing better than an iced cappucino on a hot summer's day...not that it even has to be hot out to have one. ;)

3. What is your favourite sit-down restaurant? Definitely Queen of Sheba. We took Nic and Tim there a few months ago and I swear this place has the best Ethiopian food...ever!

4. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? It depends on the service. If it's really good, then I'd say 20% or more. If it's bad, I've been known to just ask for change and walk out. Sorry to anyone in the service industry, but if I'm not a happy camper, they're not a happy camper. :)

5. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Does dessert count? Anything chocolate-y.

6. What is your favourite type of gum? Like Sam I've also got TMJ, but I live on the wild side and chew it anyways. I'd have to say Juicy Fruit is my fave, but I'll also go in for Bazooka. :)

TECHNOLOGY

1. What is your wallpaper on your computer? I used to have Deuce's picture as my wallpaper, but for some reason we got rid of that. Right now it's just bland blue circles...YAWN!

2. How many televisions are in your house? 1.

3. How do you listen to music? With my ears.

BIOLOGY

1. What is your best feature? My eyes. If Josh were answering though, it would probably be something else...but my brother reads this, so I'll keep it PG. HI UGLY!

2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My tonsils, but nothing 'exotic'.

3. Which one of your five senses do you think is the keenest? I'd probably say my eyesight, though if you ask me on a day when I have a migraine I'd have to say hearing. I get hyperacuity when I have a migraine, it's really freaky. I can hear a clock tick in the next room or a mouse fart from 100 yards.

4. When was the last time you had a cavity? Probably a year or two ago.

5. What is the heaviest item you lifted last? Probably the table that Nic and I lifted at the Pickle Barrel last weekend. ;)

6. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope.

BULLSHITOLOGY (Why is everyone afraid to spell that out?) :P

1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yup.

2. Is love for real? Absolutely. If it's not, then what have I been doing for the past 18 years? :)

3. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I'll get back to you on that...

4. What colour do you think looks best on you? Probably red...but a deep red.

5. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Hmm...what do you mean by 'non-food'?

6. Have you ever saved someone's life? Unfortunately not.

7. Has someone ever saved yours? Fortunately not.

DAREOLOGY

1. Would you walk naked for a half a mile down a public street for $100,000? Sure, but I might blind some people...

2. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Umm, yeah.

3. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Did my insurance agency put you up to these questions?!

4. Would you never blog again for $50,000? No. I'm doing this blog for our daughter...well maybe not this post in particular, but I want her to have a record of what we did while we waited for her...so I won't stop and you can't make me. :)

5. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Is anyone even still reading this far?

6. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? I wouldn't, but Josh would...hell, he'd do it for free!

7. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Yes, I barely watch any as it is.

DUMBOLOGY

1. What is in your left pocket? This won't come as any surprise to Heather but I'm wearing my housecoat and I have nothing in my pocket.

2. Is Napolean Dynamite actually a good movie? I haven't seen it, nor do I have any inclination to.

3. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Yes.

4. Do you sit or stand in the shower? Umm if you sit in the shower, it's called 'a bath'.

5. Could you live with a roommate? Are you offering?

6. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? None.

7. Last time you had a run-in with the cops? When I was doing my paperchase and had to do fingerprinting/background check.

8. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid...

9. Last friend you talked to? Nic about four times tonight.

10. Last person you called? Nic.

RANDOMOLOGY

1. First place you went this morning? Bathroom.

2. What can you not wait to do? Hold my daughter for the first time...duh.

3. What's the last movie you saw? I saw Batman on t.v. today, does that count?

Now I get to pick five people to torture do this as well...

1. Heather because with her sore wrists, she really needs to spend an hour writing up her own.

2. Michelle

3. Dolores

4. Kathy

5. Cari

9 comments:

Sam said...

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Gotcha!!!

Thank you for being a good sport! I will not be opening my own mail for a while or starting my car without remote-start. I don't know why so many people are pissed at me?! LOL!!!!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Done!
I am so with Josh on the hot sauce thing. I love it as well!

"M2" said...

funny...
We need 3 way calling
we share same phone person

4D said...

I read it...so have you volunteered Josh for that hot sauce drink off?

Keep smilin!

Jill and Jaap said...

Interesting stuff!!

No problem with the hot sauce here either!

C's Mom said...

Holy smack..that was a long one. I'd swig the sauce with Josh. No problem.

Hmmm...you hear the mouse fart and I smell it. How nice.

D & S said...

Hot sauce would kill me.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Loved your answer to the shower thing. DUH! :-)

Headmeister said...

I thought that all housecoats had 6 year old butterscotch candies stuck to the insides of their pockets? lol... ;)

I got mine up I think before you even tagged me, so NYAH!

BTW - my word verification for this comment is:
ugdsex

Is that code for some bizarre act I don't know about? Hmmm... not sure, cause there ain't much I don't knwo about :P