Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Holy upset, Batman!

I just finished watching American Idol and wow, what an upset. As usual, I won't say who was kicked off, but I'm shocked that they were. This person could sing the telephone book and still sound good. Oh well, the finale is next week and it *should* be good.

A bit of an update on yesterday's post that I forgot to mention. Josh knew that I was taking the rest of the day off work after the scans, so at lunch time he came home with a couple bunches of flowers to pick up my spirits. What a sweetie!

I didn't imbibe tonight, I've been taking T3s like pop rocks lately so I can't drink just yet. I'm sure if I tried I'd be yelling at the fish/praying to the porcelain god/having a technicolour yawn a little sick. Let's hope I feel better so I can indulge a little over the long weekend. (For the non-Canadian readers, this weekend is our long weekend...woo!)

5 comments:

D & S said...

Holy crap! I can't believe the person got kicked off too. One of my favourites to boot.

That was very sweet of Josh to bring you flowers. Great way to make things better.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I don't watch AI...I may be the only person who doesn't, as I'm not a fan of music. I'm more of a news radio kind of girl. Now, if they had a 680 News Idol...I'd be watchin'!

C's Mom said...

Couldn't believe it either.

The flowers are a very good thing...much better than the technicolor yawn ;0)

Anonymous said...

total upset. I am in shock.

4D said...

I am pissed! Ugh...not caring much now.

Josh is a sweetie!

Hope you can drink soon!!

Keep smilin!