Thursday, May 10, 2007

Congratulations!

I've been sitting on shpilkas for the past week, until I got the ok from Nic and Tim to let you all know that THEY HAVE A SON! They got their referral last week from Vietnam and have a 6 week old son who they hope to get in July or August. Josh and I are SO incredibly happy for both of them, they'll make great parents to Z.

Sorry people, but no pics for you...you'll have to get them from Nic and she's not giving any away...so pffffft. You'll just have to take my word for it that their boy is GORGEOUS.

Another round of congratulations for Spitgirl who FINALLY finished her thesis. (I'd give her blog address, but well, I don't know if she wants it public...so meh.) Now she can concentrate on her wedding!

10 comments:

D & S said...

I'm so excited for them! I can't wait til they go to pick him up.

OziMum said...

Fantastic news! They must be stoked!

4D said...

Double congrats! Good news all around.

Keep smilin!

"M" said...

Have always wanted to know how to spell shpilkas. It's one of my favorite words.

Am so happy for Nic and Tim.

Anonymous said...

Thank you mucho!

spitgirl said...

Awesome for Nic and Tim! I'll be posting more for the LMP soonish.

M and M said...

It is so exciting for them!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

CONGRATS to them! How exciting!

redmaryjanes said...

BIG CONGRATS!!

C's Mom said...

Woooohooo...good news all around!!!