Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The agony and the ecstacy

The agony!

I went to bed around 9:30 last night because I had a migraine (surprise, surprise) and also I hadn't been sleeping well since I tend to stay up late going from blog to blog to blog to...

I'm still fairly headachy and wouldn't you know it? They're testing the fire alarm all day today and tomorrow. Do I have a horseshoe someplace or what? :(

The ecstacy!

I just decided to check my email and found one from our agency with everyone's names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses who is in our travel group! Our group is comprised of nine families (including us) and they come from Regina (Saskatchewan), Riverview (New Brunswick), and the rest are scattered around Ontario (three from Toronto, Brights Grove, Guelph, Orangeville, and Millbrook). Even though we're still 12? 18? months away, having this information makes it feel like it's getting closer. :)

If any of the group have popped by...hi group!

The weird thing is, we know one of the couples. His mom and my husband's mom have known each other for years, and actually his wife is the one who told us about their experience with our agency and convinced us to go with them. Talk about coincidence!

Also, today is one week since we were DTC! Come on CCAA, send us a LID.

3 comments:

4D said...

Great news!! Closer and closer everyday!

And having people to share this journey makes it even better!

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

C'mon LID! It's gotta be soon!

Glad the head is no longer pounding.

Hmmm.....I'll sign this with my pimp name: 'Lucious Tease' How's that for a gagger? LMAO!

Anonymous said...

That is cool that you have a group now. Very cool.