Friday, August 11, 2006

In the dark (literally)

Last night when I came home from work all the lights were off in the hallway, on every floor, of the apartment. I called the super and he claimed it was just a blown fuse and it would be fixed 'momentarily'. About an hour later, the lights were back on, so that was fine; though it's really not much fun trying to find the keyhole in a completely pitch black hallway.

I went out this morning and when I got back, again, the lights were off in the hallway again. The super claims it's nothing to worry about, but twice in 24 hours? It's not really a big deal for me, but we have a lot of seniors in the building (which makes for a nice *quiet* building), and I'd hate for anything to happen to them while they fumble around in the dark.

I *so* want to move out of this building, why is it proving to be so difficult to find a house? *sigh* My mom keeps joking with me that we're going to find a house the day we get on the plane to go to China. At this rate, she's probably right.

No comments: