Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm melting...melting...

I just took a look at the temperature for today and they're calling for a high of 36 (without the humidex) and 48 with. I then went to a conversion site, probably because I'm a glutton for punishment, and found out that 48 celsius is 118.4 fahrenheit. One hundred and eighteen point four degrees! Gah! Keep in mind that this is Toronto, we're used to hot weather in the summer, but this is ridiculous!

On my way home from work I think I'm going to get another iced cappucino and just sit in it. :P

What's it like in your neck of the woods? Feel free to comment below...

2 comments:

Chas Chesterfield Esq. said...

It's supposed to get to near record high temperatures in NYC today. Heat index of 110 (F). There is a heat advisory warning citizens to stay inside as much as possible. Good thing the US president thinks "the jury is out" on global warming.

spitgirl said...

Pleasant 85' during the day, in the 50s at night. Cooling trend expected tomorrow.

This is just the way things should be out here in SF.