Sunday, August 20, 2006

How did they know?

You Are Cookie Monster

Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you live your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"


Which Sesame Street character are YOU?

The amusing part of this was that I used to have a stuffed cookie monster. One night he fell off my bed and landed hard on the floor. His white, googly eyes cracked in the middle and I was very upset about this (hey, I was six). I went to the bathroom, grabbed a bandaid and performed First Aid on him by bandaging his eyes back together. This probably explains why I never went into medicine.

Florence Nightingale I'm not...

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Hah! I'm Cookie Monster too. Beats out being Oscar by a long shot ;0)

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I am Bert. What's up with that?? I pluck my eyebrows and everything!

Anonymous said...

I always thougth you were.