Thursday, October 05, 2006

Disturbing but mildly amusing...

I just went and checked statcounter and found out that I had 91 hits on the site yesterday. That's not the disturbing part. The disturbing part is that statcounter shows how people found the site. A number of 'enlightened' individuals found my site because they were doing a google search for 'anal' and tripped onto my site (yesterday's blog entry title had the word 'anal' in it). Remind me not to post titles like that again. ;)

I guess it wasn't exactly what they were looking for...

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Yeah, I've had some freaky-deaky stuff like that too. There are some very disappointed uh 'curious' people out there.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

How do you find out how people access your site? I have site counter, but I don't really use it for anything constructive.