Saturday, October 28, 2006

Thumper

Late Friday night I got a nasty migraine but decided not to take anything for it and just kind of ignore it. I went to sleep and it was still there this morning. Since I had to go to the gym, as I'm on an every other day rotation, I bucked up, got dressed and headed out. I figured that going to the gym wasn't going to kill me, so I went.

Actually it seemed to improve things! I thought the thump-thump-thump of the treadmill would make my head pound more but it didn't. By the end of the workout the migraine was gone!

Anyways, I did:

30 minutes on the treadmill
60 tricep extensions with 30 pounds
90 abdominal crunches with 30 pounds
90 pullovers with 45 pounds
140 back extensions with 70 pounds
60 repetitions with 30 pounds on the biangular lat row

After that, the day was pretty much spent running errands.

Check out the new addition to the header! Heather added my LID to the header, so you'll have to look at the site, so for some of you that means not through bloglines, but actually visit it. :) How cute is that?

My brother, aka 'ugly', showed me a site tonight and I thought I'd share it with you all. Try to figure out the different movies. It takes a bit of thought, but the cool thing is, all the pictures are created out of office supplies, or things commonly found in an office. I haven't started answering them, so don't ask me for hints, I can't help ya. ;)

2 comments:

M and M said...

Those "booties" with your LID are too cute!!

I check out the site your brother told you about - very interesting!!

On my first quick go through, I got 9/20.

4D said...

Cute addition.

Neat site.

Keep smilin!