Thursday, October 05, 2006

The good, the better, the even better than that, and the downright ugly

Josh surprised me last night and tossed all our photos on the puter and cut a CD, so there's going to be picture-y goodness when I get around to uploading it all to photobucket.

Deuce is home from the veterinary hospital! We picked him up last night and he's doing a lot better. It figures that he'd get sick while we were away. There's more on that in my trip posts which I should get around to posting more today.

Good news on the weight loss front, I'm officially now down 10 pounds! Woo! It must have been all that 'wonderful' Scottish cuisine I was consuming for the last 2.5 weeks...Actually I was pretty good on the trip, I watched what I was eating, but still I'm surprised I lost any weight at all. Whenever I go away, I always manage to gain a few pounds. Oh well, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth (I never really understood that saying...) ;)

Last night I got one of the worst migraines of my life. I'm not sure if it was the weather change or what, but I was writhing most of the night. I took one of my happy pills, but that didn't seem to do much of anything. So I'm sitting here, pretty much exhausted and still migraine-y. The weird thing is, that even though we were in Glasgow and it rained quite a bit, I didn't get any severe migraines there. I can't quite figure that out...

No comments: