Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The little blog that could...

At some point today, probably shortly after I post this, my little blog is going to pass the 3000 hit mark. Yes, that's right, 3000...in under four months!

When I first started out blogging, I never thought that it would amount to much of anything; just my random ramblings as we go through this adoption journey. I figured I might have a few people stumbling upon it now and then, but I never thought I'd have a regular following who actually took an active interest in our adoption journey.

Nor did I think I'd actually end up meeting anyone.

You see, I'm a very shy person in real life and I'm sure that Nicole can attest to that. But over the past few months, I've come out of my shell a little more and, as some of you know, we met last month and we're planning on meeting up again - hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Too bad Heather doesn't live closer. I'm sure we'd have one helluva good time together, and a few other choice people as well, but I'm not going to turn this into a popularity contest. :P

Anyways, I think I'm digressing from my original point...3000 people! Wow.

Thanks, I think. ;)

By the way, I updated my sidebar to include LIDs, which I said I would do once I have mine. If I missed any of them it's probably because I don't know or couldn't find it. Leave me a comment if I don't have yours listed.

6 comments:

Connie said...

It is spanky good to find all these wonderful people you never knew existed before! The blogging gig has been very therapeutic for me.

Blog on, chickie!

Doris & Dan Clark said...

Cool factoid! Good stuff.

Keep smilin!

PaulaBrett said...

wow......you've got tons of people looking at your blog. I get people of countries that I don't know if they can adopt from China. Like Iceland and Italy.
What group number are you in?

Rhonda said...

We're in group 273...just a couple after yours. :)

Shovelin' Fool said...

Funny, I heard that Heather chick is pretty lame...

Rhonda said...

Shhhh, I only said that because I fear her...she might see this!