Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The little blog that could...

At some point today, probably shortly after I post this, my little blog is going to pass the 3000 hit mark. Yes, that's right, 3000...in under four months!

When I first started out blogging, I never thought that it would amount to much of anything; just my random ramblings as we go through this adoption journey. I figured I might have a few people stumbling upon it now and then, but I never thought I'd have a regular following who actually took an active interest in our adoption journey.

Nor did I think I'd actually end up meeting anyone.

You see, I'm a very shy person in real life and I'm sure that Nicole can attest to that. But over the past few months, I've come out of my shell a little more and, as some of you know, we met last month and we're planning on meeting up again - hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Too bad Heather doesn't live closer. I'm sure we'd have one helluva good time together, and a few other choice people as well, but I'm not going to turn this into a popularity contest. :P

Anyways, I think I'm digressing from my original point...3000 people! Wow.

Thanks, I think. ;)

By the way, I updated my sidebar to include LIDs, which I said I would do once I have mine. If I missed any of them it's probably because I don't know or couldn't find it. Leave me a comment if I don't have yours listed.

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

It is spanky good to find all these wonderful people you never knew existed before! The blogging gig has been very therapeutic for me.

Blog on, chickie!

4D said...

Cool factoid! Good stuff.

Keep smilin!

PaulaBrett said...

wow......you've got tons of people looking at your blog. I get people of countries that I don't know if they can adopt from China. Like Iceland and Italy.
What group number are you in?

Rhonda said...

We're in group 273...just a couple after yours. :)

Headmeister said...

Funny, I heard that Heather chick is pretty lame...

Rhonda said...

Shhhh, I only said that because I fear her...she might see this!