Sunday, October 08, 2006

Strangeness

In honour of Connie's Happy Hallo-weenie post, there was one thing I forgot to mention about our trip in Rome.

While out exploring and shopping, I saw a calendar that I considered buying and sending to Nicole, but I wasn't sure if Tim would appreciate it. I can't remember the name of it, but in English it translated to "Famous Penises". The most famous one, of course, was Michelangelo's David and they got stranger from there. I won't elaborate, but one was carried on a cart...it gives 'a la carte' a whole new meaning.

Let your imaginations wander from there.

(I wonder if I'm going to get any strange hits on statcounter from this. I'll keep you posted.)

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Get ready - you'll definitely get some freaky-deaky hits ;0)

Johnny said...

As Steve Martin said in a movie, "Now, I'm mentally erect"