Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Alphabet soup...


A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: Definitely Josh
C - Cake or Pie: Cake! I loooooves the cake! (Little Britain reference, if none of you have seen it or know about it...think Monty Python but a few cuts below) ;)
D - Drink of Choice: It depends, but I'd generally go with an Iced Cappucino from Tim Horton's
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: Umm, toilet?
F - Favourite Colour: Blue, or as Josh would say "Blue, Phil Collins". You see when we had our first date, I was rather shy (hell, I still am) and he was trying to get me to talk, and pretty much all I said on our first date was, well, that. You had to be there. :P
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Ewwww. I was never a fan of either, so I'll go with cake. Hey, it's MY list, I can choose what I want.
H - Hometown: Toronto
I - Indulgence: Chocolate cake...do you sense a theme?
J - January or February: Can I say neither? Though I'm partial to whichever one has more snow, which sadly seems lacking this winter.
K - Kids and Names: Yes, please. We have a name set aside for her, but we're not telling you, so NYAH!
L - Life Incomplete Without: Family, Deuce (but he's part of the family anyways) and of course "Little Maple"...even though she isn't a reality yet, I feel incomplete without her, at times it becomes palpable.
M - Marriage Date: August 5, 1996.
N - Number of Siblings: 1 older brother...HI UGLY!
O - Oranges or Apples: Terry's chocolate oranges...yum!
P - Phobias or Fears: Clowns, but I think mine is a different reason than Connie's. When I was growing up, my brother HI AGAIN, UGLY, forced me to watch Poltergeist. If you remember the movie, you'll remember the scene in question. It wasn't helped by the fact that I had a needlepoint hanging of a clown in my room at the time. Let's just say I spent a LONG time checking under my bed before I went to sleep every night. :P
Q - Favourite Quote: I don't really have a favourite.
R - Reason to Smile: We're almost logged in for four months, we only have another 7,999,996 to go! Gotta look at the glass .01% full. ;)
S - Season: Current season? Winter. Favourite season? Summer (but not when it's too hot to breath).
T - Tag 3 People: Heather because she has no time and I'm in a mean mood ;), Spitgirl (but I won't post her blog address since I don't know if she'd want me to) and Nicole, but she's currently in Mississippi building houses (she better get back soon, I miss her). :P If anyone else wants to do this, leave me a comment and I'll check yours out. :)
U - Unknown Fact About Me: If I mentioned it, it wouldn't be unknown, and I like being a 'woman of mystery'.
V - Veggie You Don't Like: Any not covered in chocolate? Seriously though, brussel sprouts and radishes...gah.
W - Worst Habit: Spending way too much time on the computer.
X - X-rays: No thanks, but I have had them on my teeth, ankles, and probably others that I can't think of right now.
Y - Your Favourite Food: Sushi (but I'm partial to salmon, I'm not a big fan of tuna sushi...it tastes funky to me), and Ethiopian food.
Z - Zodiac: Virgo

6 comments:

C's Mom said...

If someone put a 'Death by Chocolate' cake between the two of us...there would be crumbs flyin' :0)

Nope, wasn't 'Poltergeist' for me...but my coulrophobia wasn't helped by 'IT' Thanks for Pennywise, Stephen King.

We could use the evil cabbage embryo brussel sprouts as clown ammo!

spitgirl said...

Done...

Kristine said...

LOVE Little Britain!! Too funny...

Kristine said...

LOVE Little Britain!! Too funny...

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, you so totally suck.... but I'll do it anyway....lol (drats!!!! lol!)

Anonymous said...

So we're both virgo's from Canada and are logged in 4 months now. Cool!