Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy birthday times two!

Today is my sweet nephew Z's birthday, who's turning six years old. I can't believe he's six already! It seems like just yesterday I was in a cab rushing to the hospital waiting his arrival...

We're all going out for dinner tonight to celebrate. I can't wait to see him, he always cracks me up when we get together. We got him a nifty little helicopter as a present which I think he's going to go gaga over, or at least I hope he does. ;)

It's also Nicole's birthday as well! She's really anything but 'wicked' though she does have an 'evil' sense of humour. ;)

Go to her blog and wish her a happy birthday! I hope everything comes her way this year and it's the best one ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you!!

spitgirl said...

btw, I finally got the card! Thanks so much for the gift certificate - I'm sure I'll spend it on something nummy...