Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This little piggy went to market...

Well, I didn't go to the market, but I did go to Canada Post and bought a trough full (well, umm, 100) of Chinese New Year postage stamps! How cool are they?

My plan is to send out CNY cards to my CB travel group (I figure I can mention it here since I don't think any of them have come to the blog -- even though I've mentioned it to them in emails). If they do come to the blog, then they haven't been the least bit vocal about it. C'est la vie. ;)

11 comments:

C's Mom said...

Me thinks the swine is fine!

Anonymous said...

You know, with a little soy sauce, garlic and sugar......

Sam said...

Love them little piggies!!! Especially with lettuce, tomato, mayo and toast! YUM!!!

I bought the CNY stamps in 2005. Wish they had them again.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love that!

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea and I love the stamp!!

4D said...

That is so nice of you!

Gotta get my butt to the post office.

Keep smilin!

M and M said...

We bought only 1 stamp...Now I am thinking that we should purchase some more...

Anonymous said...

Very cute piggies.

Anonymous said...

I like those little pigs too! I think I may need to go and visit the post office too. The lady there accosts me every month when I bring in my secret pal package. She wants to know how everything is going with the adoption, etc. Tee hee. She even ADDED stickers to my package last time! :-)

D & S said...

I think I'm going to have to make a trip to our post office soon. It's really cute!

Anonymous said...

I got one of those. very cool.