Thursday, January 11, 2007

Not again! ***UPDATE***

Paula Yawn, err Zahn, is going to have yet another show on Chinese adoption tonight. I'll post when it's over. I have the feeling that one of you is going to have to hold my hair by the end of it...

***Well instead of watching the show I watched Grey's Anatomy instead. I'll rewind the tape and let you all know how g-d awful it really was...

So, the piece was short, sweet and to the point. Since Paula Zahn didn't present the piece and didn't talk before or after (to any degree), I didn't need a bucket. I just sincerely hope that they drop their 'angle' about how unfair the rules are. Yes, some of them may seem unfair, but nobody can do anything about it. China makes the rules, America does not.

Anyways, enough of PZ and her babblings...

Josh and I went out for sushi pizza tonight! It was SO good (drooling yet, Kathy?)! One of these days we're going to have to get together with the hubbies and gorge on (err, daintily eat) sushi. ;)

Oh, and bonus points for the hubby...yesterday he came home with a dozen pink roses. For...no...reason...at...all. Isn't that the best?***

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

There has got to be something else going on in the world for her and her team to talk about.

t~ said...

Amen, what's up with all the griping about the rules. They aren't America's rules to make!

Donna said...

Sushi Pizza? Sounds interesting!

Donna

Anonymous said...

Need....want....can't wait for the enext time....SUSHI!
What a sweetie your hubby is!
I did not watch the newest ratings grabber from CNN tonight. I am done with that broadcast for good.

Anonymous said...

Sushi pizza? Sounds....interesting. I just like plain old pepperoni....call me old fashioned....

Kristine said...

Sushi pizza!! Do tell... Loved your comment on RQ!!

Red Sand said...

Sushi pizza? That's enough to make me comment! Please, more details.

4D said...

Sushi pizza? Sounds...interesting..

I skipped PZ to clean the kitchen and watch The Office which both are better then CNN.

That hubs is a sweetie! Those are the best type of flowers/gifts.

Keep smilin!

spitgirl said...

Josh and Andy need to have a good little talk about coming home with flowers, "Just 'cause."

M and M said...

How sweet is Josh!! Flowers are always a nice thing!!