Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ok, so I'm vain!

I posted about this last week, but then took the post down since it seemed more like a whine than anything else.

Well, you know what? It's (rewritten and) back. :P

I found this site when I was perusing one of the blogs I read everyday. Apparently there's a blog awards going on and I think it would be a hoot if this little blog got a little nomination. Nothing major, it's an honour just being nominated, right?

I realize that I probably have no chance of winning anything since I'd be up against some BIG blogs, but I'm curious how many votes I'd get. Hey, at least I could put up a handy dandy little 'blog award nomination' button on the site.

Everyone needs a button.

The nominations end at midnight tonight, so umm, nominate me and I promise to do absolutely nothing to deserve it... ;)

Don't walk, run! Go nominate me...now!

2 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I nominated you for Blogger I Would Most Like to Meet!
I said you were an inspiration and source of information to the international adoption community.

Now we need to get some voting going on!!!

Rhonda said...

Woohoo! Thanks. :)