Friday, January 19, 2007

Meme...me me me!

I've been tagged by Maggie! It's an easy-peasy one, and kind of interesting, so I'll pass it along...

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Write down lines 6-8.
4. Tag 3 people.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The nearest book was Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I haven't actually read it yet, but I'm working on it. Does it count that I saw the play last month?

2. *flip*

3. "self an interest in Shenshen or Pfannee, who certainly were coquettish enough. But they both seemed besotted with Avaric. At last Boq cornered Galinda on the porch and pleaded with her to"

Ohh, what did he plead her to do? Well, you'll have to read the book to find out. :)

4. Who to tag...who to tag...I think I'll go with Heather, Johnny (though I don't know if he's into doing memes, I guess I'll find out soon enough), and Connie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I've sworn off all meme's. It's as lame as asking people to pick your next posts.

oh

yeah.

Anonymous said...

I am running out to the bookstore as we speak...

C's Mom said...

I'll do this one...short and sweet :0)

Anonymous said...

Wicked is a great book. I loved it. Read it, it will forever change how you see the Wizard of Oz.