Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sir Loin of Beef

Josh wanted to make sushi today but realized that he didn't have any nori sheets, so he called up the supermarket to inquire. He finally got through to the fish department and the person replied "Nori? She doesn't work here anymore." *click*

That scenario reminded me of the Bugs Bunny cartoon where he pretends to be royalty "Sir Osis of the Liver", "Count of Basie", "Duke of Ellington", "Earl of Watercress", and my all-time favourite "Baron of Wooster-cester-shister- shyster-schuster-shuster-shister-shire... shire".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious:)

Anonymous said...

My favourite is the Barber of Seville take off. It's pretty cute. and thanks for the comment on my blog, you narcissist, you.....;-)

Janet T.

M and M said...

I was wondering if Nori still worked there...now I know - THANKS!!

Sam said...

HEEHEEHEE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I soooooo wish Bugs Bunny still played on TV. I loved it and couldn't wait to watch it every Saurday morning. Oh, and if you have a Loblaws nearby, they sell Nori there.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ! Thanks For the flash back I remember that!!!