Friday, January 05, 2007

Famous last #*&$#*@ words...***UPDATE***

Well the saga continues...

I'm off to the dentist at 11:40 this morning. I woke up with some pressure behind the right front crown.

***So I got to my appointment on time, but the dentist was running behind and didn't end up seeing me until 12:20. I sat in the chair for about two minutes while he filed down the crown I told him while I was sitting there that it still doesn't feel right. He said if I have any other discomfort it should disappear in a day or two. We'll see...it's still feeling weird to the touch (not that I make it a habit of sticking my fingers in my mouth, but you know what I mean).***

6 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I like to go and check out the sites of the people who are nice enough to leave a message on my blog. I love your graphics. Your site looks great. Good luck with the dental work. That is never fun.

seventhdiamond.blogspot.com

4D said...

Poor you! I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy solid food while listening to your new cd's.

Keep smilin!

walternatives said...

Here's hoping everything turns out ok. Hey, with two new crowns, are you now a double Queen? LOL.

D & S said...

Sorry to hear things still aren't great. Hopefully this is it.

M and M said...

I hate the dentist!! I hope things are fixed now. How frustrating!!!

Keep us informed.

Anonymous said...

UGH!!!!! Oy vey...Sorry to hear about all the problemos with the toofuhsez (sound it out). I bet you're getting sick of creamed corn and oatmeal.. ;) Did I mention that I have to have two crowns done too?