Saturday, January 13, 2007

Fourth down and Buffalo has the ball...

So today is our four month LIDiversary. Yup, we're logged in four months. We got an email from our agency yesterday confirming what I pretty much already knew or assumed. The wait has officially grown to 24 months, with a big question mark hanging over the Olympics. We still don't know what's going to happen with that, but whatever. There's nothing we can do about the wait, but wait. So wait we shall...

Josh and I are heading into Buffalo this weekend for shoppy fun (though he doesn't see it that way...MEN) and fun with Nic and Tim, I think at this point it's only going to be for breakfast on Sunday.

11 comments:

M and M said...

CONGRATS on 4 months!!! I am still counting on things speeding up a bit - 2 years is just crazy!!!

Have fun in Buffalo!

C's Mom said...

4 less....and nearing that first digit of the wait becoming a '1' if the wait really does go that far out.

Have a fabu time. Can't wait to hear about it.

wzgirl said...

Congrats on 4, girl!!

4D said...

Happy 4 Months!

That is nuts...24 months...grumble grumble...insert expletives under breath here.

Have a great time in Buffalo!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

happy four months. sorry we arent much fun this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Happy 4 month LIDiversary.
Your well on your way.....
Enjoy Buffalo

Anonymous said...

Happy Monthaversary!

I refuse to believe that it's going to be a 24 month wait, no matter WHO says it!!!

My official guesstimate will be 16 months from LID! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun, and congrats on four months! Hooray!

Janet T.

Anonymous said...

that sounds lovely

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! It's grown to 24 months already! I have totally lost track in the last month (I wonder why.....)

Glad I found your blog, feel free to add me to your blogroll

Deb
(14 more sleeps)

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th!!!! Celebrate....go eat four cookies!