Thursday, April 05, 2007

New site! Check it out...or not.

For the past few months I've been on a site called Maya's Mom. I held off writing about it, just in case I didn't like it, but it seems pretty good so far.

It's a relatively small community of parents (both adoptive and biological), and it's a great source for new blog addictions reads, group talk, etc. They have a very small section on international adoption, not many people post there, but it's worth looking at. I'm sure a few of you might be interested in the site, so I thought I'd post it here, *ahem* Connie.

You can also upload your entire blog into their site as well. So if you're interested, go ahead and poke around, I'm listed there as LittleMaplesMom. :P

I'm off to go pull the covers over my head and sleep this *&($@# migraine off...stupid weather changes...

5 comments:

Jill and Jaap said...

Hope your head feels better!

D & S said...

Looks like an interesting site. I hope you feel better soon.

Polar Bear said...

Feel better!

Interesting site ~ thanks for sharing.

redmaryjanes said...

I'll check it out!

C's Mom said...

Who me? I'm barely on the internet ;0)