Thursday, April 26, 2007

You like me...you really like me!

Doris nominated me for a "Thinking Blogger" award. I'm touched, really, but do I honestly make you people think? :P

In order to retain my title, I have to pass it along to five others...so here goes. Also, if you're nominated, you each need to nominate five other bloggers...and so on, and so on, and so on...

If you've already been nominated, I apologize, but I can't keep track of all of this.*

Nic definitely deserves one of these suckers. Not only do her posts make me think, but she's also an amazing person.

Mary-Mia writes amazing posts and I *love* looking at all the pictures of her girls (in a non-creepy sounding way).

Cari is an incredible woman who not only writes great posts, but is probably the only person I know with a suckling cat. Go ahead and ask her about that...

Sam's posts are fantastic as well. I love how she writes openly and honestly about the trials and tribulations of her children's lives. It's interesting to see the real side of adoptions ups and downs.

"Wzgirl"** has a great blog as well. I love following along with her blog and the pictures she takes are simply exquisite. (Good luck with the red velvet cake.) :)


*In a way, I don't like doing posts like this as it seems more of a 'popularity contest' than anything else. I do appreciate that I was nominated, but I could have nominated a *TON* more blogs for this. Too bad I was only limited to five. :P

**Yes, I know her real name, but since she only identifies herself on her blog as that, I don't want to say here.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Thank you, Rhonda!!! I never get nominated for anything but diaper-duty these days! You just made my day much brighter!!

Sam

wzgirl said...

Hey Rhonda - Not sure if I emailed you to thank you, yet. Sometimes I think about doing something so much that I can't remember if I actually did it or just thought about it alot.

I'll post my blog-response later tonight.

Thanks, you. Xo