Monday, April 02, 2007

Referrals are NOT on their way...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, people, but you heard it here first...or maybe second.

I heard from my agency on Friday and they don't anticipate referrals to arrive until late this week (at the absolute earliest) or sometime next week. I knew this on Friday, but foolishly thought they might be wrong. I need to remember that they're always 99.9999% correct (I have to build in a margin of error). ;)

Feel free to shoot the messenger below...

5 comments:

4D said...

The messenger will soon have info so no use harming him now.

Keep smilin!

Stephanie said...

Bummer! I have friends with early November lids who are beside themselves with anticipation.

Polar Bear said...

I had heard this, but was hoping they were confused.

The wait continues...

C's Mom said...

I was buying the rum or...drat!

Anonymous said...

How Frustrating! Come on Referrals where art thou?
Our Website